Friday, July 5, 2013

...what to blog about

 
.....so I have been blogging for a while now...I love it..I started blogging about gardening & cooking...boy have I evolved.....in case you are wondering...I blog about whatever is going on in my pea brain at the time...no matter how stupid.....off the wall....out there.....naughty..nasty..over the top.....whatever...if I think about...I blog about it.....if I see something....if someone says something to me....anything that makes me think....good... bad...naughty or otherwise...I put it out there...sometimes I may offend.... make ya laugh..or even cry...I have been known to blog trashy sexual thoughts.ideas..opinions..... as well as heartfelt emotions..sentimental feelings..of course I put it out there for all the world to read....doesn't mean you have to like it.........that's  ok......I appreciate EVERYONE who supports my blog by reading it.....I know...sometimes you just shake your head...and wonder if my mother reads this shit..lol ..but that's ok too...it me..all me.....my thoughts...my voice.   ME!
 
 
So incase you are wondering what I have been thinking lately.....or what  kinda crap am I working on now......here are just a few.....I like to work on several at the same time....keeps my juices flowing....especially the sexual ones....lol
 
 
...working blogs....
 
 
  1. ...love a good drag...
  2. ....too bad ya can't smoke the weeds
  3. ...clean eating
  4. ....hit the road
  5. ....juicing
  6. ....junk in the back
  7. ....on pins & needles
  8. ....sex on wheels

...and whatever else crosses my mind.....keep reading.......share your opinions..good or bad.....is there something you are thinking about.... put it out there! 



 

No comments: