Tuesday, December 27, 2011

......is 2012 ready??????

Me the real me 48yrs old some gray hair(only some)    brown hair closet to my natural color since I dont know when I do however have gray eyelashes and a few gray hair in my left eyebrow one huge deep wrinkle between my eyebrows 40# heavier than what I should be rounder in the middle - big flat butt and yes saggy boobies. Oh how that pains to to admit it.......i even think my feet are shrinking & God knows my who who isn't as pretty as it once was.



Me the me I am in my head 28yrs old no gray wild, silky, shiny red locks of flowing run your fingers thru my hair baby long locks no wrinkles under a buck fifty in the weight category  - a round firm butt a flat middle with a peircing and oh yes perky boobies!  With a beautiful bedazzled who who........



Me the me I aspire to be  in 2012 49 yrs old too soon to say what color my hair will be- I am pretty sure I will still have that deep wrinkle & the gray eyelashes  & eyebrow less rounder in the middle- oh hell yes  smaller flater butt, less jiggle boobies..well thats a lost causepretty sure no matter what once they sag they always sag J...and a few more awesome tatoos....may never have a bedazzled who who...but I sure hope to be able to see it without lifting up my belly....

Every year for the past....40 years I have said  " this is the year I become the me I am suppose to be"  ....how many times have you said or thought the same?  And then I said....this is it....I know I have said it before, but this is it.  haha!   sooo...here it goes...again....

2012 is going to be my year of change.  The year I become ME! The best me possible....after all I am not getting any younger, a couple more years & I will be stepping on those old saggy boobies.  I am going to focus on the things I can change and accept the things that I can't.  I am going to learn how to love myself - good bad & the no so good.  I am going to accept others & learn to love with passion, forgive with an open mind and see the joy in everyday things.   

My plan.....I invite you to join me on my jouney of SELF via my blog.  Maybe I will even inspire you to take a journey within yourself.  In 2012 I am going to blog about all things Lisa - so put on your big girl panties & join me for one hell of a ride.  I have to warn you, I am a bit naughty, alot risque, I have very odd, yet somewhat interesting likes & interests that I do plan to address...hehe    So if you are up for an awesome experience that I garentee will make you blush from time to time.....Join me.....I would love to hear your comments....ok and concerns......and your feadback......

2012......here I come..care to join me?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're accepting second opinions about your perception of yourself, just give me a call. You rock my world, and I wouldn't be whole without you. I love you!!