Sunday, January 6, 2013

...and the fashion challenge begins...

Today I decided to visit the thrift store....as you know by now I have decided to do the Thrift Store Fashion Challenge for 2013.... in previous years I have spent tons of $$$ on fashion...just to donate or give it away......after reading about the challenge I decided I could sooooo do this.  There are certain things I refuse to buy at a thrift store...undies..bras..swimsuits..socks.....everything else is fair game.

......so today at the local thrift store I did pretty well......I bought a brand new Vera Wang
top for $8.99... 3 pair of Lane Bryant dress pants @ $2.99 ec...... Anne Klein sweater $1.99......a leopard T $1.99.......2 longer sweatshirts for $1.99ec.......and the best.....a Relic handbag with the the price tag still on it $89.99.......I paid $24.99.    I think I did pretty good.  After they have been washed... I will add them to my current wardrobe.  I think they are going to be a great addition....can't wait to show you ! 

...so for a little more than $50 I bought 9 things!  Yippee!  I loved it...I am sure there will be shopping days when I find nothing...but the excitement is in the hunt .......and looking good on the cheap!

No comments: