Saturday, January 5, 2013

who is more obsessed with women’s boobies…men or women?


tits, boobies, jugs, hooters, melons,  headlights, ta-ta's,  the girls……who is actually more obsessed with women’s boobies…men or women?   The quick & easy answer would be MEN!  Men's boobie obsession is clearly sexual. Women's boobies are among men's favorite sex toys. But it's hard to know exactly where women's boobie obsession comes from. Men certainly play a role.

 

Fashion also plays a role in women's boobie obsession. From the  torpedoes boobies in the 1950s to the small, adolescent chests of today's top models, boobies have changed..fashion  designers generally favor a petite chest, but seems like everyone is getting a boob job…lol.

 

I come from a long line of big bobied women….I have to say I feel pretty lucky…can’t really remember if I have always felt good about the big girls…..but one thing is for sure…as I age my high beams are pointing down….its a terrible joke that gravity plays on women…damnit!  It pisses me off when I see ladies my age with nice perky boobies…….I soooo would love to have perky boobies.  I was telling a friend That I would like to get my nipples pierced…..she told me if I get both done I could us a chain from one boobie around me neck to the other boobies…at least they would be perky…lol

 

A few months ago…while visiting a friend…..who has great boobies…. So we were doing the girl chat thing & I said….your boobs look great…what brand of bra are you wearing???  She pulled her shirt up….btw…anyone that knows me..knows I will talk about anything & ask about anything so looking at her boobies was no biggie….lol  but her boobies were biggies!!!  ………anyways…she told me her boobies used to be very saggy…then she started taking this natural supplement that made her boobies bigger, rounder & less saggy….and it worked! 

 

You all know what the next words where that came flying out of my mouth….what’s the name of the pills, where do I get them & how soon do they start working????  So….you all know what I did…yes I orderd some…they came yesterday…I took my first pill this morning…yes I checked with my doc first.  I am just waiting for these big girls to perk up…lol

 

So here’s the scoop…..I am NOT promoting nor am I advertising this product……I am just telling you what I am taking & I will let you know my results.  The pills are called Bust-BOOM…..

 

From the internet……… Bust Boom Overview


Bust Boom uses phytoestrogens occurring naturally in plants to stimulate estrogen receptor sites and promote healthy tissue growth. These phytoestrogens also work to regulate the presence of hormones in the body, which may also lead to a clearer complexion and relief from PMS and menopausal symptoms. These phytoestrogens include Cnicus Benedictus, Cimicifuga Racemosa, Tumera Diffusa, Taraxaci Herba, Foeniculum Vulgare, Serenoa Repens, Nasturtium Officinale, Dioscorea Billosa, and Dong Quai extract.

The recommended dose is just 1 pill each morning. You should feel it working (a tingling sensation in the breasts and/or sensitivity of the nipples) in the first week. In 4 to 6 weeks, you should gain a cup size. In 10 weeks, you may gain up to 3 cup sizes, at which time you should lower your dose to 1 pill per week for maintenance. If you’re using Bust Boom to control acne, you can take an additional pill each night for a total of 2 pills per day.

 

…….so I hope to have two big full perky boobies in a few months……time will tell…..updates to come….

 

No comments: