Monday, January 14, 2013

...your panties are showing.... oldie but goody re- post


I see Paris I see France I see someone’s underpants…..…..does yours always match?  …you know what I am talking about…..your bra & panties…..ever notice if you ever see a chick on TV or in a magazine her bra & panties always match..is that real life…..if it is I do believe we  live in a perfect world….however….knowing myself & many other women….I don’t think that’s the case….but I think is should be!  I am so sure there are those ladies out that who only wear “sets”  wouldn’t be caught dead in mismatched bra & panties…..lol….I have to admit….I did tell my hubby if anything ever happened to me & he has to call 911…make damn sure I have sexy matching bra & panties…no matter how sick I am at the time!  LOL


I try to at least co-ordinate my undergarments..isn’t that a great word “undergarment”…it sounds so lady like….but I do try…some days I just don’t care..lol  I am fascinated by the retro undergarments of years past….bullet bra, high brief, tap pants, corsets…I just think the retro look is so sexy..and yes very flattering on anyone.  I own a few items….but for the most part I hang..no pun intended…hand with Lane Bryant..lol


…so let’s talk panties…..it doesn’t matter if you wear bikinis, boy cut, thongs or granny panties…..I think most women share in my logic…..the type or style of out undies vary depending on the situation….first you have your everyday panties….usually they are comfy..a little faded, stretched out…you wear them to lounge around in comfort……..not to be confused with your period panties..these are the ones that fit your bloated stomach, keeps things secure….maybe a little stained from periods gone by…you all know what I am talking about. 


Of course we all own the tummy control panties….these are the ones we wear under our dress slacks to work or jeans….but you never wear them out if you are planning to get laid…..oh no…remember the scene in Bridget Jones Diaries….she was making out with Hugh Grant wearing giant tummy control panties…..oh my!  Kinda zaps the mood..don’t ya thing…… last but not least…well I guess least amount of fabric…the thong….you either love them or you hate them….there are a few different styles to choice from..the string…also know as butt floss….there’s also the elastic kind…and the wide throng…..and the mother of them all the tummy control throng…
.


Yes…. There is such a thing as a tummy control thong……which I can say with firsthand experience….OMG…..here is the thing…..usually if it controls your tummy…folds you budge in it has to be made out of some type of girdle fabric right? That fabric is thick & stiff…remember it has to suck it all in….so picture this….a girdle from and a thong back…the concept sounds great…..no panty line & no belly budge…win win situation…….until you decide to eat dinner….at a buffet no less…..so as you eat…and eat…and eat…..your belly starts to expand and expand…..so let me just ask you were the 1 inch thick hard piece of elastic affectingly known as the thong that was strategically placed earlier in the evening as not to pinch or chafe the hinnie disappears to when the from expands???  Oh yes.  Not only does it lodge itself up the great divide…as you walk is rubs & rubs…at that point holding in my tummy was the last thing on my mind…. let’s just say when you get home & rip this thing from between your cheeks ya better have some kind of ointment to relieve the red chafed area…..lefty behind.   True story!


..I have been thinking.  This is a new year….so why not finally clean out all those holey strained ripped ugly panties and start wearing only the ones the sexy ones…the ones that make you feel hot & desirable…. so what if no one sees them…you know you have them on…..isn’t that all that really counts….

No comments: