Thursday, February 14, 2013

…a journey worth traveling….


…a few years ago I must have read or heard something about each of us having our own personal truth…I have  thought about it off & on for a while…still not completely sure I understand or even know what my personal truth is……but I have to say the journey is well worth it….destination…truth.  I would think each of us have our own way of exploring and or location our destination…I think its about figuring out the simplest way to experience truth for life….to me it’s a never ending journey as I evolve from being a kid where we are thrilled to seek what we want and speak our truth freely & without thought or concern……to adulthood where we kinda tuck our authenticity away to conform to what society expects.


The older I get the more I believe in the importance of moving towards my truth….after all happiness is about living an authentic life…..being true to ourselves….being who we are & making choices without fear…trusting in our soul’s wisdom..trusting in ourselves.



'I'm not afraid of storms, for I'm learning to sail my ship.'

~ Louisa May Alcott

No comments: