Sunday, February 17, 2013

...one more ending



……ya know how when you know something is about to end & you don’t want it to end...but it’s out of your control..you know it’s going to come to an end…the only thing you can do is grin & bear it….I find myself in that oh so familiar situation…again….and again…..I appear to be  the eternal optimist…however on the inside I am completely wacked.

 

…my life choices have lead me down a path of always saying good bye..friends…homes…locations…ways of life…and yes jobs…..all with a smile on my face and a tear in my eye…..change is hard….some would say how lucky I am to have experienced all I have…while others would say they could never live this way…..me…..I don’t know…..I have so enjoyed every experience…I have been lucky to have met wonderful friends…..as far as work experience…take a look at my resume..lol

No comments: