Wednesday, May 29, 2013

...no longer an option....not an option



..well....I am 50 yrs & almost 10 days old....life is kinda at a crossroads of sorts for me....there are two paths...I  get to chose either my life...the life I create from this point on...or the “No longer an option” path.......for me...I choose my life.....I choose to keep moving forward ...getting stuck in the past..crying over the woulda..shoulda..coulda....is No longer an option.

 .... brings me to what in my life is no longer an option...accepting the realization that I will never have the body I had at 21.....or finally coming to grips with the fact that the gal I see in the mirror is actually ME....the person that other people see..not just a temporary detour from the 25 yr old face that is permanently imprinted in my mind’s eye....hot young perky boobied me is no longer an option...I can be an acceptable old gal of 50....throw on some red pumps and reveal a slightly saggy décolletage......I can ever walk out the door feeling like I have it all going on....I look hot & anything could happen....gone...gone...gone...I am not even in the game anymore.

 
...I have to say....that game...did it..lived it...done it..over.....not interested ....the tradeoffs.....when I good out..sure I wanna look good....sure I enjoy attention....but I am not preoccupied with my hair...LOL...I have none...hahaha.......or my make up & who may notice ...I actually would rather be in the moment...in real time...the opinions of others mean less to me...sometimes my mouth overrides my brain...my mouth overflows with crap....whatever I am thinking just comes out with out reason....not to hurt others...just its time I out “me” out there...!  I am gonna laugh louder...hug harder....cry more....kiss longer.....love better...understand & accept  others........................................all in high heels ..of course

No comments: