Tuesday, May 7, 2013

.....what a plan


….life sure does get crazy from time to time. I haven’t blogged in a while…not because I haven’t has anything going on…that’s for sure!  Its more like I have been trying to get some sort of routine in place….which has been a rough ordeal…still don’t have a game plan….and anyone who knows me knows I NEED a game plan…call it what you want….I will admit I am a list maker…..and follower…..I need to know what I am doing and or what I should be doing at all times…..no fly by the seat of my pants  kinda gal here…..which is kinda funny…I haven’t always been like this….I thick to call my life organized caos….as a child/teen I was a mess..my room was a pig pen…could never find anything….now I have to have everything in its place from  my forks in the silverware drawer to undies in my panty drawer….it’s a sickness…I KNOW!

 

…anyways…our family schedules have been jacked up…my hubby & I  both returned to work on the same day..however I am working days & he is working afternoons…..you all know how that cuts into our extra-curricular activities (wink wink) I am in bed …asleep when he gets home & he is still snoozing when I get up…he does however get up in the morning to talk to us ( my 16yr old daughter  & me)……but unfortunately…I am not a morning sex kinda gal & don’t even try to wake me up at 1am for sex after I have been asleep since 9pm…..especially when I get up by 5am…damnit!  My hubby on the other hand is a anytime kinda guy….needless to say we are having trouble “connecting” (wink wink) lately. 

 

….so it’s just my daughter & me at home at night….so whatever we have for dinner…I save a serving for my hubby to eat as his lunch the next day….I of course pack his dinner in the morning when I pack my lunch….that seems to be working quite well…..well…I guess we will see how it works…my daughter & I are very interested in the whole juicing/vegetarian  thing…not so sure my hubby will enjoy it…lol

 

….trying to jive everyone daily schedule together is kinda a pain in the ass….especially for someone like me who likes order order order in her life……lol…like that’s happening in my daily life  right now……like I said organized caos – NOT!.....unorganized for damn sure.  My “to do” list is a mile long & growing…..

No comments: