Friday, June 7, 2013

..being me…is that so bad?


..what’s wrong with me being me?

 

..as far back as I can remember my body & my size have been an issue….my hips have always been a little wider..my butt flatter….my waist a little rounder….I have carried these feelings with me my whole entire life….now at 50 I look back & can say that in all honestly being a curvy gal has not really had a negative effect  on my life…..ok yes there were those boys who passed me by because they wanted a stick thin gal….which I was not…….so in actuality the only negative outcome of me being “bigger” is what I have done to myself emotionally….

 

…so they say with age comes wisdom….I have learned that confidence in yourself is what makes ya sparkle & shine…..believing in yourself radiates beauty……like I have said I have “learned “ it…applying it …..well..that’s another story..

 

..one of the 50 things I am going to do my 50th year is to apply what I know to me…myself & I....to the why I think & see myself…round..curvy..saggy…embrace who I am & where I am at this point in my life….the most important part…no matter how cheesy it sounds….it’s time for me to BE ME…..however that it…for right now  I will gladly accept being a work in progress. 

 

No comments: