Tuesday, June 11, 2013

......dissonance in your life?

 
...have you ever hit the keys of a piano & you just knew that those keys were just not meant to be played together...you know deep inside..no matter how little you know about music..that’s its just not right..the notes just don’t go together....I can so relate...I know what this feels like...I know what it feels like to have the dissonance of not walking authentically every single day...some days feel like I am a poster child for the dazed & confused...then there are those days when I feel like I am walking on a cloud of harmony & joy....I am sure many folks can relate to this...we have all felt this way at one time or another....

 

..it is so hard to be truly authentic when you have so many different sides to oneself...on a daily basis I wear several different hats.....sometimes not knowing who I really am or what I really want.....do you ever find that your actions don’t always align with what you really want...its like living double lives.....

 

...then there are those folks who appear to have it all together...we assure ourselves that they indeed have the perfect lives......but is it real?  Somehow I don’t think its the  case....I wonder......seems to be two types out there.....one type knows what they want & does it......while the other type spend a lot of time listening to the voices in their heads...causing then to go around & around in circles...questions what they really want...or who they are....

 

...I have been spending a lot of time trying to tap into what...or better said how I want to live my authentic life.....trying to discover...accept......open to what is at the heart of who I am & where I want to be within myself......no excuses.....no apologies.....to live my life as I created it...could there be anything more amazing?


No comments: