Friday, June 21, 2013

...get nailed




….I  see chicks everyday walking around with long fingernails…I for one admire anyone who sports beautifully manicured fingers……I myself have been known to indulge in  long luscious red nails a time or two…some I grew & others I bought……I like the way my hands look with long nails… …some chicks go to the extreme…..while others use their nail art as an expression  of their mood or style….I am not talking about us normal chicks……..


 

 
…I am talking about those chicks that have those super long somewhat curvy crazy ass nails…….you know the what I am talking about…..how do those chicks get anything done?  Simple everyday tasks buttoning your jeans…..or tie your shoes…..how in the heck do you wipe after you go potty???? Can you just imagine…….what am image……I have seen some chicks with like 18 in fingernails…..how do you clean out from under your nails – eeek – YUCK!

 

…so how practical are long nails………..so I am thinking…….

 

1.       How do you hold your keys & unlock the door..or start your car?

2.       Do you need a personal assistant to zip your zipper, wipe your who who….etc?

3.       Do you wear loafers or flip flops all the time?

4.       Typing must be a real pain….

5.       How in the world do you pick your nose????

 


….I also think super long ass nails just might make sexual acts a tad bit uncomfy……but I don’t know…….all I can say is if you grow or buy fingernails that prevent you from doing normal everyday things…..why?

No comments: