Wednesday, June 19, 2013

...going Brazilian

 

...sounds exotic.....uh..not......if you don’t know what exactly it means to go Brazilian....lol..here it is.....no pubic hair...fully stripped..bald....clean as a whistle...every single hair is ripped away from front to back...unless of course you want a landing strip..lol...that would be a little patch of hair on the front of your who who...kinda like a soul patch on a fella..only his is on his chin....no real reason..just looks kinda cool...lol


...so I am thinking I might wanna fully expose my southern hemisphere.....and have all hair removed......Whoah!  I have lots of chick friends who wax their who who & I do like to keep things cleaned up down under...so why not...how bad can it be....I gave birth without drugs...I go to the dentist.......I can do this...

 

 .....my understanding that no one under 30 has a bush down under..call it a trend..call it craziness...it is what it is...the question is...what about cool chicks 50+......I have heard Brazilians are becoming very popular with women in their 50s......I am kinda weirded out but totally intrigued at the same time.....talk about doing some serious spring cleaning...lol.

 

...I am pretty darn daring..but am I daring enough to go full Monty & let it rip?......OUCH!

No comments: