Friday, July 5, 2013

“A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow.” ~William Shakespeare


 

 …Lucy & Ethel…….Mary & Rhoda…Laverne & Shirley…..

 

..real or not the friendship between these chicks has always had a uniquely powerful impact on me…to have such a bond…an everlasting friendship…these female friends share a commitment throughout their lifetime…they share experiences & love each other no matter what stupid….idiotic…exciting…wonderful..drunken thing they may do….

 


..I have been blessed to have a wonderful..long term friendship…..my gal pal & I have weathered the storm of peer pressure…boyfriends….parents….marriage..kids..grandkids…and now menopause.  We are our true selves when we chat with one and other…whether we are good..bad…rich..poor…sick or well….we are just a phone call away….we can talk without missing a beat..we pick up where we last left off.  We cheer each other on…we bitch slap each other when needed…she grounds m in who I am….where I came from….she is ALWAYS with me in spirit…she is part of who I am.  

 

…life has a way of getting in the way of friendship…at least for me….I get so busy doing my thing…I forget to call or text..or even stick something in the mail…..alot…but in no way shape or form does that mean you are not on my mind & in my heart.  …you know who you are….. thank you for YOU!

No comments: