Friday, July 5, 2013

…bucket list…better yet…a


 

F%$#-it list….

 

…when I tell people that I have a 50 things to accomplish my 50th year list the one thing they all say…”you mean a bucket list?”  ..well kinda..sorrta..but not really….let’s just say I have no plan to kick the bucket at the end of my 50th year….. in my mind a bucket list is a list of dreams & desires of all the goals I plan to accomplish before I die….we spend…or at least I have spent my entire life worried..thinking..preoccupied ..blah blah blah by what others thought of me……yea yea…no need to physco analize me…I think it comes from insecurities….lack of confidence…..self-worth..bullshit……

 



…so here I am at a crossroads in my life…50…..50..50…..its time I do & say what I want…what I feel…what I want..what I need….what I will accept…what I won’t accept….the rest of the bullshit can go on my F%$#-it list.  Ye – I said my F%$#-it list………it’s the list of things I no longer have the time nor the energy to put up with in my life.  …the F%$#-it list is best created after a few drinks when you can just rattle off the top of your head…it’s the best time to make the F%$#-it list…if you really think about when are you’re the most open …when you are toasted!  Your F%$#-it list doesn’t have to be perfect….kiss your type-A self-goodbye……

 
…don’t overthink it…what in your life doesn’t serve you..if it doesn’t make you happy – F$#@-it!



….don’t “should” yourself to death…not to be confused with shit yourself…ladies that will happen soon enough….if it hasn’t already…lol  “should” is a sister to “guilt”….time to cut it loose…stop the I should be taking time for myself…I should be doing things for everyone else…get over it…F$#@-it!


 

…don’t talk yourself out of your dreams …don’t share your dreams with those who don’t support you…stop with all the lame ass excused….don’t get caught up in the what its..just decide you are gonna do it and say – F%$#-it!  

No comments: