Tuesday, July 9, 2013

....drivin on a flat........sex on wheels

....I have always heard that when a chick turns 50 she becomes a horny little vixen...at least that’s what my hubby tells me......he’s  counting on it to kick in anytime......lol......seems that many women over 50 are having good...even great sex.....some say they are having the best sex of their lives.......which is kinda funny.....when I was  in my 20’s  I thought I was having good sex.....then in my  30’s I  knew I was ...or at least I thought I was having great sex.....then I had babies....of course I had a period of a few...ok ok....like maybe 5 years that I would throw my hubby a bone.....haha....I should say let my hubby throw me a bone.....every so often......mostly when he bitched....complained & whined about no sex........at that time in my life I was wrapped up tight in raising kids...dealing with baby weight that just seemed to hang around....the house...the bills...blah blah blah...the last thing I was in the mood to do when I finally fell into bed a spread my legs.....I wanted  sleep!  

 ...my 40’s were more of a self discovery  of sorts...sexual & otherwise......I decided it was time for me to reconnect with my hubby....in other words...get our kink on....lol....now at 50 with my kink in full force...I think sex has changed....or maybe its more that my  attitude...or something had changed...I look & think about sex in a completely different was than when I was younger. 

 
..being that I am knocking at the door of my non-reproductive years......I separate sex from having babies....being dried up removes the risk...life changing possibility of getting knocked up....now sex is sex....or should I say ..sex is SEX.  The realization that sex is separate from love......I have for years invested in a romantic idea which linked sex..marriage & love.....actually.........love..marriage...and sex......lol......but really.....sometimes a gal wants that romantic idea of love & sex...then there are those times when you just wanna throw down & do the nasty.....angry put it to me kinda sex....lol

 
...of course I had to learn to separate sex from sin.....now in my pre-menopausal life I am well beyond the reaches of the conventional “good girl” morality......actually I am way past being conventional...lol......my rule breaking behavior....aka.....F%$# You Fifties is an expression of my more self confident....sexual & non sexual confident outlook on life.....I march to the beat of my own drummer.....for the first time in my life ....my personal choices don’t require anyone’s approval...I am at a stage in my life when my mantra is “what the hell”....I am a risk taker....a rule bender.....I am all about trying new things &   activities.....acts...positions....toys....you get the picture....why not I say!

 

..... my ride on the hormonal roller coaster is slowing down a bit....at least I think so...my hubby may say otherwise.....and if he does....that's exactly why he gets to spend time on the “you're  not getting any” wagon..lol  

 
....as I have sexually  matured...a nice way to say experienced...lol ......I think most chicks would agree....there comes a time when you have to discover or even find  a new repertoire of foreplay &  activities.....you know the deal...wink wink......trying new “things” builds intimacy between my hubby & me...it's funny how when a couple first gets together they both love everything (sex) each one does...as times goes on they discover new things to try......yes the internet has taught us all a trick or two....at some point...ya just get to the place in your sexual relationship that you can just put it out there....open up & tell your other half exactly what like & don’t like...or what ya want...over & over again...lol...when you are younger you just grin & bear it....at 50 ya say “what the hell are ya doing?”......or “I want ......”....I have to say I am a very lucky chick...my hubby is a hot sexy do what every I want no matter how freaky it is kinda guy......I love that about him.......he does have his limits....damnit!  I look forward to tripping the sexual light fantastic....wink wink!...over & over again....:)

No comments: