Friday, July 5, 2013

....so let's talk sexy



…what does it mean to dress sexy…..wearing short…tight skirts or sporting a lacy bra under a sheer blouse…or exposing your cleavage for all to see? ...I will admit I have worn  or wear  all of those from looks  time to time…..depending on how I feel at the time…dressing sexy for me is about acknowledging myself as a sexual woman..its about letting the world know that being 50 isn’t an ending….but a beginning ….juicy..tantalizing….energizing time of life…….

 


..sexy is a state of mind….you can be sexy no matter your age…I think the secret is tapping into our own sexuality...our feelings…attitude …you can rock a sex attitude wearing jeans & a tshirt just as much as wearing stockings and 3 inch  F*#@  me heels….

 



…dressing sexy is really all a mind game we play with ourselves…..when I dress to catch the eye…wink wink..nod..nod..lol…I think about how I want men to react…..yes – of course my hubby….come one ladies..lets be honest here…..we want all…ok most men to turn & look..check us out when we walk by…..so just admit it…..I think about what message do I want to put out there…am I interested in a playfull tease..or flat out seduction..lol…do I want the fellas yearning to touch from across the room ..or do I want to ignite an immediate fire…..so much to think about when dressing sexy….choosing  the right clothes & attitude I want to project.

 

 

…if you are gonna wear “it”  and put “it” out there  (it = SEX…oh yes it does..lol) …wear it with confidence!  Own it chick!  …a confident woman doesn’t  need to dress like a hooker……sometimes it fun to trash it up a bit….sexy is about an attitude…how you carry yourself…the look on your face….the ease & desire that radiates from your body…. We all have our own style of dressing sexy….don’t ever let yourself be persuaded to dress in a way that makes your feel unnatural…awkward or overexposed…….it’s cool to step out of your box every now & then but I try to be aware  of my limits…the few limits I have……I “try” to wear outfits that suit my style..my body & my perception of myself….

 


….a few month ago..not knowing where the hell my head was…went out sporting this red monstrosity of an outfit…..it was sexy..but NOT on me…..I knew walking out of the house this was not my style nor did I feel the sexy attitude that goes with a red corset…red thigh high fishnets…..you get the picture – NOT GOOD!  ..I do have to admit the corset did shift the sand in my hourglass shape to give the illusion of a cur-vicious well stacked body….lol…what the hell was I thinking?  …I guess I wasn’t….lol   …sad…sad…sad…

 

 
..whatever you decide to wear….red 4 inch F*#@ pumps….or white cotton granny panties…..you are as sexy as you feel…put yourself in the mood…give your body some attention…..love it…show it off…flaunt it…for yourself..for your man…or men…wink wink..nod nod….the thrill you get from dressing sexy by your terms….You Go Girl! You get your sexy on!

No comments: