Saturday, August 17, 2013

...life as I know it

....siting here thinking about all the stuff I have to accomplish...or should I say want to accomplish...but there just never seems to be enough time.....this summer has flown by...next week school starts.....before ya know it winter will be upon us.......I have been on the go all dag on summer....there is always something to do...someone to see....gardening...cooking cleansing etc......now it is time for me to start thinking about fall activities.....but first let me recap life as I know it....

...the pact year or so there have been many changes...some good...some not so good...but all in all we are truly blessed to have our heath...happiness...family & friends.  I didn't realize how spoiled we all were until my hubby lost his big buck job.....we have always had enough......but when you have to much...you take it for granted....so as terrible as it was to have an unplanned career change ...lifestyle change.....its was good for us.....somewhat humbling....and definite learning experience....I have to say...an opportunity for growth.....we have learned a lot & are still learning...I almost wonder if were getting to big for our britches & the universe thought it better teach us a lesson....who knows......my hubby returned to the classroom & is not only kicking ass in the classroom...he loves it and looks forward to a brand new career.....

....to add insult to injury.. after a two year contact...I no longer put the honey in Honeywell....the last few weeks where one big hot emotional mess...from day to day HW could not decide it they were going to keep me or cut me loose...in the end after a lot of tears & anger they said so long.....I had a wonderful 2 yrs with them...met awesome folks I still keep in touch with....it was a sad sad day.....on the brighter side.....I thought ..ok I can do the job hunt while I collet unemployment.....so I was thinking I could do all the things I didn't have time to do while working full time.....not a bad deal..for a while...

...again the universe opened up and offered me an opportunity.....after only a three week vacation of sorts....low & behold a job offer...not only a job offer..not just any job offer...a previous vendor - I was thrilled......even if I was working as a temp......now 3 months later...I am officially an employee!  I am excited to see where this take me.


...2013 has really been a year of change...my baby turned 16.....I can't help but think about the idea of my baby heading off to college in 2 short years......I am not sure how I will handle it...I of course want her to make her way in the world...she is an awesome young lady....smart..beautiful...level headed..she has it all....I look forward to seeing they paths she takes....but yet I can't imagine everyday life with her away as school...but I will suck it up...slap a smile on my face & never let her know....I will make sure she knows how very very proud I am of her!

...this summer has flown by...my gardens are in full bloom...before ya know it I will be getting them ready for winter....I have a lot of things on my plate for this fall...I have committed to do a fall craft fair in Nov...we are planning to take the kido somewhere for her 17th bday...and I have invited the entire family for Turkey day......plus working....doing the house stuff.....thinking about going out for a women's football team.....I have a lot going on.....in the middle of all that....the one thing I MUST do - take care of ME!







No comments: