Tuesday, November 5, 2013

..I like it slow…




…we all get that feeling of being pulled in million different directions….if you are like me the “to-do” list is never ending….sneaking away to find a little slice of time for yourself….like when does that really happen – not in my world….relaxation…really????....logically I know how important it is to have “me time”…but like so many busy chicks out there it just doesn’t seem to happen….so many other things demand our attention….kids….hubby…house..work…the list goes on & one….there is ALWAYS something  or someone who needs me…..at this point in my life…at 50..I ask myself….is being a 10mph mom/wife/maid/career/cook/taxi driver….etc etc etc….really how I want to live my life?????????????

 

...isn’t that how all of us feel from time to time…..  so the million dollar question is how do I slow my life down so I can enjoy it?  ….. time to reevaluate priorities…..performance evaluation of sorts…what keeps me going 100-mph ….time to take a deep hard look at the reasoning behind my busy-ness…..

 

…the first things that comes to mind is pride…..I am thinking pride is a huge reason behind my busy-ness…I for one overestimate my self importance….I assume that if I don’t do it – no one else will….everything depends on me…I carry the weight of my world on my shoulders…..the true truth is I am only indispensable until I say no….enough is enough…..it is way past time for me at add “me” to my to-do list…..I NEED to learn the word NO….and just just when my hubby wanst sex & am am too tired from my crazy busy day…lol……I need to set boundaries…slow down…stop living that crazy ass bust life….focus on what’s important…enjoy all that life has to offer. .

No comments: