Thursday, November 14, 2013

......just a bunch of junk

.....back in August I committed to doing the Armory Craft show in Dover, Ohio.....which was last weekend.......I had intentions to create up-cycled men's wool plaid sports coats into messenger bags...which is a really cool idea if I do say so myself....well to make a long story short...do to the craziness I call my life...and just being lazy I decided to start creating my items to sell on the Monday prior......in four days..with help from my daughter & hubby I am happy to say I had things to show at the craft fair......sold a few items...gave alot of my junky treasures away to family & friends....but in the end I had a great weekend.                                                                                                      
This is my side of the table.......I went with the vintage look.....used an old lamp & suit case......I thought it was vintage chic.




Here are a few of my junk.......




No comments: