Tuesday, November 12, 2013

......sparkling white minty fresh..........

....I will be the first to admit I do some pretty lame brain whack-a-doodle things......but last night...might just be in my top 10 crazy ass OMG what the hell kinda moments......

...first let me just say I had a clean shaven who who kinda weekend...wink wink.....and I assume that all chicks have a little itch down under as the who who fuzz grows back in.....sometimes it itches like crazy.....well I have discovered this little thing called Destine....yes its the same stuff ya use on baby's butts......I don't know if it really works or does anything about the itch.....but in my mind it works....

...sooooo last night as I was changing in to my jammies.....I thought hmmmmmm......I should put some Destine on my who who....kinda like shinning the hard wood floors......lol....well I went into my bathroom...I didn't turn the light on because there is a window in my bathroom with a rattan window blind which looks really cool.....however I noticed the other evening that when the light is on in the bathroom you can see EVERYTHING.......didn't know that....blinds been on for like 6 months......that must be why my neighbor guy is to nice to me....he is getting a free peep show.....lol

...so in the dark bathroom...I reached into the cabinet to get my Destine.....I squeezed it in my hand & proceeded  to smother my who who area with the cream.......HOWEVER.....instead of the soothing sensation of creamy anti itch relaxing calmness down below......I felt an icy cold breezy tingling   sensation........its was almost like eating a peppermint patty.......ok maybe not...lol  

.....lets just say I now have a sparkling white minty fresh who who compliments of Crest Ultra White Toothpaste.   Yes...yes I did!

 

No comments: