Monday, December 9, 2013

.....my love affair........


…when I was a little girl I love to sneak into my mom’s closet & check out all her fancy clothes and shoes….my mom was a very glamorous lady who kept all of her shoes in shoe boxes…..maybe that’s where I got the idea to keep all my shoes in shoe boxes…..by the time I was old enough to wear my mom’s shoes my feet where to damn big…..

 

…I was never one of those gals who had a job which required tall fabulous high heels….but that didn’t stop me…shoes soon became my art collection….buying shoes was….is a hobby…..my taste in shoes has changed over the years…..I sported flats in the 80’s…all different colors…I especially liked funky penny loafers….which I still LOVE LOVE LOVE…..the 90’s I was doing the frumpy mom thing…..so who knows what I was wearing….who cares…I know it had to be B A D …bad!  Lol  

 

…the last 5 yrs or so I have sported flats….kitten heels…high heels…stilettos….platforms….whatever the more strikes me I wear……my passion for shoes is still going strong…..can a girl ever have to many shoes?  I think not…….well…hmmm…maybe….no…never..lol

 

…considering my love of shoes you can only imagine how excited I was to have a daughter….one day she would share my passion for all things fashion..especially my love of shoes…it was her destiny….NOT!  My little girl is not a shoes girl like her mom…..she may own 6 pairs…….unlike her mother who ones over 100 pairs….

 

…..now….with my knee issues..my doc says no high heels…only mid heels on special occasions….what?  Every day is a special occasion….made for heels….high..low…whatever……I did step away from my heels for 3wks…..I guess you could say I broke us from my true love…lol.   Now…..I wanna start seeing my love again…..not sure how they will affect my knees…but they say fashion can be painful….

No comments: