Tuesday, February 18, 2014

...sure hope everyone had a wonderfully romantic weekend...dinner...flowers...candy.....wine.....sex....however you celebrated the most romantic weekend of the year......at least that's what Hallmark says..lol  

...I had a crazy bust weekend......every once in awhile you have one of the weekends that ya have something Friday..Saturday & Sunday.......I needed to go to work on Monday to get some rest....lol.....

...Friday I worked late as the snow fell....and of course being V Day the restaurants where packed....finally found a place for dinner - yippee...I was starved!!!!   Not exactly the most romantic evening having dinner with two teenage girls & my hubby...but it sure was fun.....to be that young again - NOT!  lol

...Saturday morning.....waxed...yanked & tweezed.....is there anything better.....or more painful?  lol  A quick brunch with my BESEST girl then off to the nail salon....followed by some shopping...home long enough to shower & throw something semi fashionable on & out the door to meet some friends for dinner...

...3 or 4 Long Island Ice Teas....a have eaten filet......a super hot & yes...young waiter...a few laughs & alot of inappropriate chitter chatter & we were on our way to play pool....which by the way I am not even remotely  better when I am drinking.....but it is always fun to end over the table..lol

....next stop a local club to socialize...just never know who you are gonna run into....after a few hours of fun.....I found my self where else but the Waffle House!  Thats the place to be !

.....Family pictures on Sundays....soo glad there was no hangover to deal with.....after pictures we headed to TX Road House for a yummy dinner & I ended my crazy busy weekend by going to bed by 8pm......wow!

No comments: