Friday, September 5, 2014

…..can guys & gals just be friends?


 


…..cross sex friendships….is it possible…..shaking my head while writing this….I am truly blessed to have wonderful..caring…crazy as bat shit guy friends in my life.  I have to say there have been times the guys were better friends & more fun than the gals ever were & so much more drama free….in my opinion I would say hell yes..men & women can be friends…..

…some folks disagree….they say there is no way that men & women can just be friends….like in the movie “When Harry Met Sally…..harry said sex always gets in the way…….we have all been in a situation where we say we are just friends but in actuality ….wink wink nod nod…we just wanna junp their bones……so if folks  who disagree with me are right..guys & gals can’t be friends…..then mutually satisfying platonic cross sex friendships don’t exist……in other words….I must be or must have been shaggin each & every one of my guy friends…even the gay ones……pleazzzeee..

….guys & gals interact on a daily basis without jumping into the sack…..we all interact with the opposite sex all the time…..co-workers….servers at restaurants…..we are constantly communicating with the opposite sex….do you  think about doing “it” with the fellas ya interact with……ok ok…maybe some of them……ok maybe most of them…lol…..not really…..ok yesJ


….but wait a sec…..if you have a hot co-worker……or a cute next door neighbor….that you may kinda lust after……can you be cordial and maintain the friendship…or do you just put it out there…..sometimes we can put on a great façade…but when it comes right down to it…you know you would so like to shag them…lol

….every friendship is unique with its own circumstances……a little flirting…a little sexual tension may make things a bit interesting……the thought of a “friends with benefits” ….who knows……or it could back fire & end a friendship.  Possibilities are endless ..its all about what you look for in a friendship I guess….

….ya know…I think it would be interesting to hear a fella perspective……..can guys & gals be just friends???

 

No comments: