Monday, September 15, 2014

..fashion rules


…every year around the end of July beginning of August I start to think about my fall wardrobe……I scour the pages of fashion magazines & the internet…..this year isn’t any different……well in a way I guess it is…..after my BIG closet clean out I certainly don’t wanna just waste $$$ and buy a bunch of new things that I really don’t need…this year I am thinking about what I have…I I can get to add to my existing wardrobe…..its all about simplifying my life…..

 

….seems like every fashion magazine…..fashion TV show and the internet are all saying the same thing……fashion rules & trends…..it’s crazy……yes I know…but there are a few rules in fashion we should all consider ......and the trends……it’s a hit or miss……I don’t spend big bucks on trends…usually they are out of style by the next season…..so if a gal invests in non-trends….things will never go out of style….ah…investment shopping……

 


…..I am a firm believer that we should each only wear what makes us feel good in….base your wardrobe on what pleases you both aesthetically & comfy…….for some…if it was never in style they don’t have to worry about it being out of style…lol…..the fashion choices you make should reflect your personal taste & style…..not the ever changing pages of the fashion magazines….

 

…may personal fashion rules are easy…..I love fashion…..gone are the days when I opened my closet  & find myself overwhelmed by the amount of mis-matched wear only with this or that items…..I choice classic pieces in classic colors & prints ( mostly black/white & denim)…..I like to mix & match….I like scarves….hats & big jewelry…… I figure if I stick to clean..basic lines…..I can co-ordinate everything in my closet & get tons of outfits…….

 

……another rule of thumb for me…….if it is so tight I get muffin top..or camel toe…it’s NOT for me…….on the other hand I am all about showing of the girls…..if ya goy the big boobies & ya like to show the cleavage…..why the hell not?!.........I am thinking that’s really the only rules I have other than  just keep is classy…….simple…..with a touch of sexy…….and a splash of edgy.

 

….FYI….just in case you are wondering….today I am sporting leopard flats (too cute & able to wear w/ almost anything)…black skinny pants….dark blue denim shirt (the back is black cotton lace)……around my neck I have a big black rhinestones……a major statement piece. …….I even got a “nice look” from my 17yr old daughter……oh yeah..her mom has it goin on!...until I told her I was "hip".....then she informed me I just lost  my cool points...lol

No comments: