Friday, July 17, 2015

......chaos... known as my life

……..this morning I woke up thinking what in the hell is going on with my life…..between my everyday responsibilities & just simply living my daily life ……as crazy as it may seem…..who has the time to examine the direction of their life….I sure as hell can’t seem to carve out any real time….I am always busy doing nothing…

…well…in a few short weeks…..5 weeks & 2 days to be exact…my life is gonna change in a big hairy ass way…..my daughter…my baby girl is leaving for college…


…for the first time ever….I mean EVER my hubby & I will be in our home along…no kids….empty nesters……..nudists…….I think not…sorry Mitch…lol


…ya can call this time of my life all kinda of things…..mid-life crisis…..personal breakdown…..spiritual awakening…one sure thing its going to me a major life change……that being said…..it’s also an invitation for growth……and I am not talking about my waistline..lol…

......its times like this that make us go beyond what we think we know & are used to…..dive into the unknown….expand & explore who I am…what I want…what I don’t want…etc…etc…etc.



…no way is this transition gonna be easy…..I am gonna miss my grl like crazy….life changes are just part of this wonderful chaos I call life….

No comments: