Friday, July 17, 2015

...unhook those grls


…is there any better feeling than the moment you unhook your  bra at the end of the day………..the feeling of awwwww….the instant gratification of being w/o a boob holder…….chicks w/ little boobies don’t really get to fully  experience the joy of the “unhook”……like us well-endowed chicks…..yes I carry a set of big grls with me everywhere I do…..and yes sometimes they get in the way…..sometimes they get a lot of attention….and sometimes they are just a pain the  ass…..but all in all they are mind & I embrace my big boooossems……lol


….boobies are a funny thing….each chick has her own idea what is right… or acceptable for her body…… some chicks enjoy showing the girls…a little cleavage…ok a lot of cleavage can be a good thing….others like to be covered up…..they would rather the world not know they even have boobies…..some gals like myself like to have my grls locked & loaded…on high alert……support those babies……..while some chicks have the itty bitty titties  and can sport the braless look…..what’s a nip or two..right?! 


…..lucky are the chicks w/ the big boobies that are perky & plump…the ones a chick can show off w/o the over the should boulder hold we affectionately refer to as a bra..lol….I have always wanted to be one of those gals…..but unfortunately my headlights are on low beam……which for the life of me I can not pin point what when wrong …..where my perkiness went….maybe  I should have sported a training bra sooner…….4th grade must not have been soon enough…..two babies…..weight loss & gain…..who knows…….just to make me feel better I blame it on my mom….lol……somehow it has to be her fault…lol


…. What about the big girls who go braless…….I believe there is a big difference between embracing your body & how it looks …and just not caring…..stop in at Wally World around 2am…….there are a lot of boobies hanging around…..eeek….kinda scary…but ya gotta give them gals credit……its takes ball…..or in this case boobies…. LOL I say rock them any way ya want…..


…for me…..I will stick w/ the tried & true lock & load system……for now  anyways.  BOOOBIES!!!!!!

No comments: