Tuesday, August 18, 2015

....countdown to college

….three days & one wake up till we drop our baby grl off at college…..what a transition…life is full of transitions…but this one is so very bittersweet…..I am so excited & so sad….but excited…..lol….holy crap!  More like holy F%#*…my baby is moving out…..does that mean I did my job…I am finished raising her?????...kinda like stick a fork in her I am done?!  Where has the time gone????  Seems like just yesterday I was changing her poopy diapers…….huge sigh…..my little baby grl….she is a beautiful…inelegant…caring….awesome young lady with the world at her fingertips……this week will be filled with packing & organizing…..getting ready for the road trip ahead…..tonight is a visit to the hair salon….no respectable college freshman can show us with uneven ends….that’s unheard of!

No comments: