Wednesday, August 26, 2015

.....my runny nose


 

..seems like every time the seasons change I get some kind of head..chest..sinus cold thing….for the last couple of days I have felt like the bug is trying is damnest to bite me in the butt….so I am doing the regular things…drinking lots of water..trying to get extra rest….and squirting this zicam stuff up my nose…..here’s the thing…..this year blowing my nose……w/ a nose piercing is a real bitch…..who knew??!!

…the first time I had my nose pierced was back in 2006 right before we moved to Oh….I had it for a while..then I got a job that said “no to the nose ring”..for a while I would take it out & put it back in everyday..but after a while that got old….it didn’t take long for the hole to grow shut or for me to quit that damn job….

….a few weeks ago I took the plunge & had my nose pierced again…..it f%$#en hurt…..I certainly didn’t remember it hurting that bad the first time…I guess I am older & less tolerant of pain….lol   I love my nose ring….there are lots of folks that think I am too old..or it looks goofy..blah blah blah….I don’t care…..it’s now part of me…not sure how long I will leave it in…but in my opinion its cute & fashionable & a little edgy…

…..all that being said..there are defiantly some annoying issues that go hand in hand with nose piercings…blowing your nose with a nose …..wholly crap…..it is a pain in the butt to try to blow your nose when you are sporting a nose ring…..yes it feel weird when you blow your nose…rub your nose…sneeze…etc…..that little ring in your nose is a fishermen’s net for snot & boooogies….gross I know…..I just hope I don’t shot someone’s eye out the next time I sneeze…..hope that cute & trendy nose ring doesn’t fly outta my nose……how funny would that be….lol  NOT!

No comments: