Tuesday, September 15, 2015

...my addiction...please don't judge me


…I have some…shall we say “issues”…..it is time for me to come clean & share my addiction with the world…..don’t judge…….every year around this time I “fall of the wagon”..it’s true…...it starts with one or two…then a handful here & there…..I am not alone ….the NCA says there are over 20 million pounds sold yearly…9000 tons……one whiff  and it’s go time……how many times do I have to suffer through the Harvest Mix high blood sugar sweet candy corn before I learn???

Yes…I am a candycorn-aholic.  There I said it.  I own it!

…you think CC is disgusting….CC consists mostly of sugar & titanium dioxide coloring…..I love my CC! ….the taste..the texture…the colorfulness….
but........ I am so glad CC is only available a few months of year…..does anyone else feel my pain????

No comments: