Monday, October 26, 2015

....my type....your type.....


…..so being married to a fella who’s degree is in phycology I am no stranger to the physco-mumbo-jumbo kinda of existence…lol….plus my daughter is studying forensics  phycology …so for me it’s a double wammie……one thing is for sure…..no one..not even me knows what goes on in that whack-a-doodle brain of mine…..maybe thats a good thing…lol  it’s funny how we all think in different ways….based on a combo of  how we have been programmed to think…in addition to our own personal experiences…. we each have our own biological makeup…. In my opinion….recognizing…admitting & accepting the fact that we all come from a different mindset is a huge set towards creating a lasting personal happiness.

….i have found it to be very difficult..but extremely rewarding to set outside of myself…..to actually see myself …its kinds freaky….its really does put things in prospective….it’s so funny that we spend tons of money educating  ourselves so we can climb the ladder of success…..but do we put in the effort to truly get to know ourselves….who we are at our core…..I think not….creating the life you desire requires knowing yourself…your personality type…..what makes you tick…and what stops you dead in your tracks…..one thing for sure…self-discover takes time & effort.

…what happens if you put in the time & effort it takes to do the self-discovery….and you don’t like what you have discovered?  Do you just suck it up….do you say that just the way you are….it is what it is….or can you change your core personality type…….hmmmm….I wonder..is it possible to change your core personality type if need be????

…my understanding is that there are 4 main personality types….i think each of us is a unique combination of all four types…Type A…..likes to be large & in charge..in control of their environment & their lives..A’s have a no nonsense bottom line approach to life…exude confidence…but not so good at recognizing the feelings & needs of others…..Type B…thrives on being the center of attention..outgoing..energetic people person…craves approval of others…self-centered…impatient…..not into the details & a short attention span….Type C..details details details…..accuracy…rationality & logic….always colors inside the lines following procedures & protocol…Type D…slower..easy pace kinda person…security & longevity….very repetitive…not into change…very organized & supportive…caring & compassionate…as I said before…I for one am a combo of each…

…it seems logical that our personality type changes or even evolves over the course of our lives…..or doesn't it….I wonder..

No comments: