Saturday, July 9, 2016

Un-apologetically evolving in to ME!

......damn.... my blog sure has evolved since it started it in 2010....ha!  ...some of my early posts were about cooking...cleaning ..gardening......lol.....what the hell?  I even posted pictures of my crock pot cooking apple butter.....guess I thought I was Julie Childs...lol   Its so funny how we all change as time goes on.....since them some of my posts have made ya laugh....cry........even pissed folks off......but mostly they made ya think..good..bad...or otherwise & frankly I don't care what reaction you may or may not have had...what I care about is my right to put it out there...my voice...MY blog.

....one of my favorite saying which I can't remember who said it but I have always remembered it..

         "some years ask the  questions & some years answer the questions"

...2016 has definitely been both of those two years.....it is still a work in process but with the answers come so many more questions.....i certainly don't think ya ever get all the answers w/o evoking even more questions....so in alot of ways it i a viscous  cycle......which is a good thing.......

...for the first time in a very long time..maybe even ever in my adult life I am focusing on me....the me I am..the me I aspire to me..the many me's along the way....lol not to be confused by the mini me.....call it a shift in mindset..or an awakening of sorts.....I have been truly trying to identify the things in my life that aren't healthy...either for my body or soul.......trying to eliminate toxins in my life....whether they be fear..resentment..anger...people.......just trying to let it all go......

....I  only want to feed my soul w/ positively.  No more crap.  I have got to be true to myself & who I am & what I want.  I am very blessed that after so many draining hurtful  years I have the love & support of a great hubby.....he still gets on my last nerve....but no matter what I want...even it its not his cup of tea he supports me....I certainly couldn't ask for anything more. 

.....I have decided to return to blogging after a little break...but I am gonna change some things....fine tune a few things lol.    I am still gonna blog about whatever wack-a-doodle thing that going on in my head at the time.....so if I happen to offend you..suck it!.....my blog...MY voice.   I am still gonna be naughty.....how could I not be?  I am just gonna put it out there...enjoy the ride.

No comments: