Sunday, October 8, 2017




...damn ...its been 3 months since my last blog post.....I think that was just a video....what the hell have I am doing......hmmmm...I guess I have been too dam busy to blag..lol.  ...lets see if i can sum up that last three months in one..long. long ass sentence....change change change...cousin moved out w/ a clean bill of health, daughter went back to college.....spent too much money...didn't save enough $$$...gained weight..lost weight...ok that was a lie....worked...traveled for work..work...did I say gained weight....that pretty much sums i up.........Oct 2017...we are happy empty nesters.

...my goal is to get back on the blog wagon....not sure if anyone will like what I put out there...matter of fact not sure anyone will even read my crap.....I don't give a F#$k.  I live MY life MY way.  I certainly don't intentionally set out to bad mouth hurt or offend people...so if I do...sorry.....ya just need to take what I say with a grain of salt & suck it up....if that makes me unlikable...so be it.  The days of living my for the approval of others is long gone.

...soooo...I think October is my most fav time of year.  The crisp cool air.....the colors of the leaves.....the clothes...gotta love fall ...sweaters..sweatshirts..boots...love it.    I have been putting alot of thought into my fall wardrobe....I do this every season....I am so predictable..lol   What can I say..I am a Fashion Whore...Shoes Slut.....etc..etc...I LOVE fashion...  Of course my fav go to color is like so many BLACK...black and some more black.... I wear tons of black.....maybe too much...its my power color......don't get me wrong I am all about a pop of color...a statement piece is the best....

....I was so excited to find a new black LB turtle neck today...love love love.....its was a crazy price of $9 at DFWH....its would be  $39 @ LB .  If you haven't been to DFWH you so should....OMGosh....today I got a couple pairs of pants ...couple of sweater..a coat..a bra.....cure booties from ASOS....and 4 dresses..plus a couple shirts for my hubby & a couple necklaces...all brand new..nothing wrong with them...$150.  Like I said...OMGosh! You so should get on line & see if there is one close to you!    










...what I am LOVING  right now....

  • FWH....of course
  • ASOS......AWESOME shoes..they are a UK company & they have shoes/boots at all price points, styles etc.  I  love their funky flats.  I just purchased these three pairs -the ones below
  • Dresses..dresses dresses...can't get enough or wear enough



    ...until the next time

No comments: