Friday, January 14, 2011

So much to think about.......

.......ok so like I haven't make a real meal for my family since before the holidays..........it's been pizza, burgers, junk, and more junk.  I have to admit I actually miss cooking.  Yes I said I missed cooking - it just justed feel right wearing the cool aprons Sharon made when all I am doing it opening a box and sticking some frozen crap in the over...lol  Even Maddie is asking me when I plan to make a "real meal"  lol. Damn I am a slacker!  what to do..... what to do..... what to do

Time to get my ass in gear and tie on my fancy apron and cook!  But first I need to organize & inventory my panty & freezer, create menus and make a plan.  Oh yes - anyone who really knows me knows I am a planner!!!!  Today I will spend my day doing just that!  And of course I will share any and all of my menus, recipes and ideas!  
...more later

No comments: