Sunday, February 26, 2012

.......6 more months

……looks like I will continue to be part of the working class for the next 6 months – my company extended my contact till Sept 2012.  I am thrilled to have a J O B…..but there was a small part of me thinking how nice it would be to going back to a summer of domestic goddessness……lol   I like my job  & the folks I work with – so extending my contract is a good thing not only for me but my purse!!!   $$$$ = YIPPEEEE!!!



Not sure it ya know it or not, but I am on and have been on a shopping Hyades since the first of the year.  I am not buying any clothes, shoes, purses, accessories, etc…all the things I love.  So far I am doing great.  I get my fashion fix from In Style magazine…or should I say my fashion bible…lol   I did this once before a while back – I went 6 months!
I actually am ok with it, although I am thinking about my spring/summer options....I have one more month till my 3 month no shopping period end - but I am thinking maybe I need to extend it a bit........

No comments: