Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 of 365......

I was lucky to be surrounded by my hubby, good friends & some new friends when I said goodbye to 2012...and HELLO 2013.  I wonder how many people made New Years resolutions.......we all know they seems to only last a few weeks....we have all experiended that....lol   I think we all make resolutions that become overwhelming & we attempt to go from 0-60 ins such a short time...yes....I am an all or nothing kinda gal...I know all to well about the 0-90....and then I slam on the breaks & abandon my resolutions.....usually within the first week.  LOL

Maybe its time to rethink our New Years Resolutions.....what if we refocus...what if instead of a New Years Resolutions...why not change the way we approach life? Rather than setting some huge....somewhat unattainable goal.....set our sights on creating & maintaining healthy emotional & physical habits that will stay with us throughout 2013...and beyond.


Slowly work new lifestyle choices into our everyday lives & activities & then build upon them as the year goes on.  Maybe set weekly  or monthly mini-goals...most important..celebrate lifes little victories along the way.

Big changes start with small steps.......I have my big girl panties on & I am ready to start stepping.


 My mini goals for this week...the fist week of the year (short week).......

Close out anything from 2012....budget, calandars, desk, etc.......start 2013 with a clean & organized slate.

Happy 2013 to you!

No comments: