Friday, April 19, 2013

......more than just a birthday



…turning 50!

 The thought of hitting such a big milestone is both sobering & liberating…..sobering because it’s a reminder that there is a finite span left to accomplish all that I want…let me just tell you I don’t plan to be sober at my Bday party…hehehe....liberating….turning 50…mentally & emotional grasping that true…MY truth….all the non-essential pain in the ass bull shit drama crap drop away….leaving room for the important things…love..laughter..& happiness…of course my hubby hopes that can’t get enough sex thing kicks in & gives him a run for his money….well I guess a little extra cardio never hurts a guy..lol

As my 50th approaches…..actually it kinda started around the end of last year beginning of this year….I stopped caring…not about myself…actually quite the opposite….I am starting to truly care about and for myself….I care less about how I sound or how I am perceived…what people think of me…..I stopped making apologies and or excuses for how I feel….I own my feeling…if you don’t agree..so what! That being said….I am not going to be any more rude or bitchy than usual….at least that my plan…

Turning 50 for me actually feels like it a new freedom….freedom not to take life so seriously…not everything is the end of the world as we know it……unless of course I break a heel…. Then watch out….lol.  I look at turning 50 as a decade of transition….the “M” word ..yes menopause  & all her glory rears her ugly head…….ends my childbearing years…which I am ok with the no more baby thing…I have a pup

I am thrilled to tell ya that I DO NOT have any gray hair!!  Yup!  Its true…I do however have a few gray eyebrow hairs  & eyelashes that are gray…..I just hope after I shave my head…no grays come in…fingers crossedJJJ

I am not so thrilled to deal with gravity….gravity sure does take it toll on a gal’s neck…stomach….and boobies…..but I have to let you in on my little secret….not such a secret…..I have been telling everyone..lol…..I have discovered a natural herbal supplement that enhances the fullness of a gal’s breasts…in other words..my girls went from low beam to ….more like middle beam & grew almost 2 cups sizes…….lets just say I am an in your face kinda gal & I am lovin it….pretty sure my hubby is tooJ

Turning 50…its kinda like a freedom….exhilarating  freedom…an opportunity  to start a new chapter in my life…come into my own so to speak…I am driven by the opportunity to change and improve…better  yet..Create the life that I want….to be the best possible me…on  MY terms.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great blog! I laughed all the way through. I hope your 50th is all that you hope it to be and so very much more! -M