Friday, April 19, 2013

.....Clean Eating - 10 day Challange & more

...Starting Monday 4/22/13 I will be doing the Clean Eating 10 day Challange....I have been dabbling in the whole clean idea eating....but I am commiting to it in full force...10 days for sure...maybe more!  What is clean eating....
 
Its going to be harder on my family than me...I love all the healthy clean foods...yes I like the junk too...but I am so ready to do it.   I have already trashed the crappy foods in our house....I have a plan....yes a woman with a plan....:)
 
In addition...the last few weeks I have been struggling with the get my self moving things...I than a 5k right around the corner & I am dragging ass....time to get serious....I am lucky to have two good friends who are not only any inspiration to me...but they also motivate me to make it happen.
 
In the coming weeks I will update you on my progress...I am so excited & sooooooo ready to make it happen.  This is just a couple of the new lifestyle changes I will make in my 50th year......YIPPEE!!!
 

No comments: