Monday, August 5, 2013

...oh yes I did



...so like most chicks I am always trying to loose weight & inches.....kinda hard when your exercise routine is opening the donut box.....plus the act of walking into the kitchen to get that...HA! ..those donuts.....oh who am I kidding...bring that box of donuts with me while I sit on my fat ass & watch Dr. Oz tell me how to get moving & eat healthy to drop pounds.......I could just smack that Dr Oz....lol....does he think I don’t know all that........seriously Doc......that’s nothing new.........how healthy are donuts anyway?

 

…don’t think I just sit around watch Dr. Oz and eating donuts…I happen to spend quality time on Pinterest…yes I did say Pinterest…if you don’t know about Pinterest you must be living under a rock…so anyway…while doing extensive…uh…looking at pictures on Pinterest I came across a little gem…..making your own at home body wraps that actually allow you to lose inched in like 30 min…..oh yes…too good to be true….well ya know I had to try it…but first..because I am the type of gal who does her homework before jumping into  any lame brain wack-o-doodle ideas….yea right…like I’m even close to being that gal..lol   I ran to the store to get the two main items required to lose inches……

 

…after a week of pigging out…..I decided  to do the wrap……of course I needed someone to assist me with the wrapping…..my daughter would have no part of my crazy plan…my hubby on the other hand knows he doesn’t have much choice but to volunteer to assist me…remember….if I’m not happy ..nobody is happy..in other words….he would like me to give him a little bump & grind….he knows the best way to get it is to make me think he wants to help me…lol

 

…So I get my hemorrhoid cream out…I  wasn’t sure if this idea was gonna work or not…..so I didn’t spring for the name brand hemorrhoid cream..I went cheap & got some generic  off brand from the drug store…..I rub this greasy stuff all over my stomach..my butt…my upper legs…and my flabby upper arms……then called my helper hubby to duty…..he lovingly…HA! .wrapped my body with plastic wrap…..then I waddled over to the bed & flogged my hemorrhoid greasy cream plastic wrapped body on the bed……the original directions I read said top lay down for 30 minutes…..since I had extra flab & off brand hemorrhoid cream I thought I would give it 45 mins….

 

…as I lay there in all my glory…I started to think….what if I have some sort of allergic reaction to the cream…..will I emerge covered in red splotchy hives???  After a few panic-y moment I came to me senses and realized taught…firm..smooth …smaller belly..but..things & arms is sooo worth a little discomfort…..lol

 

…so ….as the minutes tick away till I unwrap….visions of a new improved body…..I realized I forgot to take any measurements of my body prior to wrapping up…..so how will I know if it actually shrunk me?  Crap! Crap! Crap!  I have to say it felt like the plastic wrap was looser than it was when I was first wrapped…..could be my imagination……or just hopeful thinking…..lol…..as my hubby unwrapped me …there were no reaction to the cream….nor did I look any different than I did before….such disappointment….. will I try it again…….HELL YES!

 
...if you wanna try it......
 
Preparation H is designed to relieve pain and inflammation associated with hemorrhoids. It works by aggressively shrinking and tightening hemorrhoidal tissue. Though Preparation H is not intended for this purpose, it can also be used to try to temporarily shrink and tighten wrinkled and saggy skin. It is worth noting that the effects of this treatment are short-term, so while it may work to treat wrinkles and sagging skin for a special occasion, the skin will return to its previous state after some time has passed.

 How to Shrink Your Waist Overnight


Instructions

1 Make sure your skin is clean and dry before beginning.
2 Spread a thin, even layer of Preparation H over the areas you want to treat. This treatment works well on ankles, calves, thighs, buttocks, arms, wrists and the abdomen. You should not apply the cream to your neck or face. You should do this in the evening before preparing for bed.
3 Wrap the treated areas in a single layer of plastic wrap. This is simply to keep the cream from rubbing off in your sleep. Wrap the areas completely, but not too tightly.
4 Sleep through the night.
5 Remove the plastic wrap in the morning, then shower to wash away any residue from the cream. Your skin should be tighter, firmer and smoother, and the results should last for about a day.

 
Readmore:http://www.ehow.com/how_5195434_make-wraps-preparation-plastic-wrap.html#ixzz2aSJrfJhg

No comments: