Tuesday, September 9, 2014

...simple life


 


…there is so much talk these days about simplifying your life……getting rid of what is extraneous or superfluous & keeping what is essential……we each have our own choices to make regarding how we choice to live our lives…..we each set our own priorities…..so simplifying one’s life is all up to you.  I for one am on a journey……the simple life……I have decided to live my life by my terms..

…my journey  to live the simple life started a long time ago…I just couldn’t let go of what I thought was important…..I still struggle from time to time…..one of the biggest milestones for me was getting rid of excess baggage……it is still a work in progress…..I have learned to vale my limited space….the days of my cramped closet & overflowing books shelves are over…..I have space to breath.....I still have the crawl space in the basement to tackle…..and I will….in time.

…the big difference between living & existing is purpose….we all exist cuz we have to…..you don’t truly live till you discover your true purpose….this found passion in life can become your focus…..for me I having looking for just that…..my purpose..my passion…..hence the reason I need to simplify my life……too much noise drowns out my own thoughts……too much chatter……

….there are so my influences & sources of info that slap up in the face every day..it is damn hard to sort through the shit & how it affects us….simplicity bring clarity…a gal needs to be able to hear her own inner voice…focus on what really matters….a cluttered life both physical & emotional becomes stifling & stressful……..being inundated by responsibilities…commitments & stuff…..at some point you have to say enough…..minimize & remove yourself from things you don’t enjoy…..without feeling guilty

….for me…simplifying my life means I can clear out the junk…the excess baggage…external & internal……and  leave room for the things that bring joy to my life….

No comments: