Monday, July 27, 2015

...are you a PP??

......ya know we all have a little PP in us.....haha.....get your mind out of the gutter...when I say PP I am referring to People Pleasers......there actually nothing wrong w/ being a PP........trying to please others isn’t all that bad......up to a point....but at what point???     I am pretty sure if pleasing other folks starts to compromise your happiness...ya might have long passed the point....lol 
....when you PP because you seek positive approval from others...so ya feel better about yourself......you are jacked.....the idea that in order for you to feel good about yourself you depend on the approval of those around you.....is more than jacked..its fucked up......of course ya want others to like you....but at what extent ...being willing to compromise your own happiness...pleazzzzzzzzzzze....what happened to being simply happy being YOU? 
...living your life doing & being what YOU think others want  or expect robs you of being you......you become a mirror image of those you try to please....spending your life as a PP.....trying to please those who may be incapable of ever being pleased.......is a bad path in life......that road sign has regret & heartbreak written all over it....that’s for damn sure!

...I am not saying that you shouldn’t or can’t help folks.....not at all...you need to find a balance between pleasing others & pleasing YOURSELF....that’s the tricky part.....

......mantra for life......my life...my choices..my mistakes...my lessons......if you are not hurting other folks....why worry about what they think....remember.....everyone has an opinion...just as they have an ass hole.......the bottom line.....the opinion that others have of me isn’t my problem..its their problem.....the less I worry about what others think of me the less complicated  & happier my life becomes.....

......it has taken a long ass time to come to this point in my life.....and at times it is a struggle......but I try to honor myself by being myself.....life is to damn short not to...

No comments: