Monday, July 27, 2015

...the right to bare arms

...arms...who know they were such a topic of discussion....myself...I have not made peace w/ the lumpy..bumpy..wobbly...giggly things that hang from my shoulders..yep..my arms......I am not nor have I ever been a tank top..sleeveless...strapless  kinda gal.......oh how I have wanted to be.....but that takes effort...








...which begs the question.....if I don’t wanna put effort into what it takes to have sexy Michelle Obama arms......do I really want them???  LOL.....I know..great question huh?! 



 
...why do gals like me have this hate hate relationship w/ their arms.......did someone along the way say....gals w/ with wobbly arms- no showing allowed?  Who is it that says it not acceptable? 
More importantly...why the hell do we...me buy into it?  My lumpy...bumpy...wobbly...jiggly are are part of me.....why should I or anyone be ashamed......I say to hell with it.....we all have the right to bare arms!!!!
 




.....that being said.......I am still hesitant ...but I am working on it.......maybe once I learn to embrace & show my arms I will learn to love my belly......uh ...oh HELL NO!  

No comments: