Sunday, August 23, 2015

DQ in da house.....

......we all know one...you could be one...I could be one....you could think I was....I could think you are......its all more probable than possible....you know that friend who is self-absorbed......or highly sensitive...even extremely emotional.......she is either jumping from one crisis to another...or is so wrapped up in “her”  that she really doesn’t give a shit about what's happening in your life.....let along anyone else's...but hers of course.....if you know someone I just described.....or if you recognize yourself....be warned..DQ is in da house..........Drama Queen Alert!


.....DQ thinks......nope..believes her crisis..her issues...her concerns...her problems...her blah blah blah......are ALL yours....you should totally jump & all your focus should be on her...all the fricken time....her crap...good bad or other wise ....she wants...no..demands her her crap be your top priority......and if its not.....she is pissed... 



....lets be honest....we all have a little DQ in us  from time to time.....it makes life interesting....but a true DQ thrives on.....needs endless attention...its always about her ....yes sometimes it can be entertaining.....but it gets to the point when it becomes exhausting.....draining.....ya just can’t take it anymore.....the DQ is just too high maintenance.....endless obsessing over her life......I wanna just say....I have a life too..how about asking me about it.........is that too much to expect???


...I am sure there are friends out that who refer to me as a DQ.......but if they were my true friends & they really knew me...they would know better....my life could e whacked.....I could be miserable....sad....whatever ....only those close to me would know.....I am not one to impulsively reach out to others when the small mishaps or hiccups occur in my whack-o-doodle world....take a moment...breath...digest....collect my thoughts.....I have no need to call all my gal pals  & fill them in.....life is filled with conflict & uncertainty .....learning to suck it up butter cup...calmly & appropriately is personal empowerment


...for me...eliminating the drama in my life is so very important.....I want my time & energy to be focus on achieving my goals....not some one else's bullshit.......


No comments: