Sunday, August 23, 2015

.....us older chicks of value

...why does society focus on youth & disregard us old...aging chicks????........seems there is so much chitter chat about tucking...tanning...bleaching....augmenting...lipo..etc..etc..etc....I guess if all else fails ya can just deny your age.....like denial is gonna prevent the natural aging process from accruing..lol




....our youth obsessed society..us older chicks can feel marginalized & invisible.....chicks have always been subject to a different standard than men....its always said that men get better looking with age.....what do us old chicks get...saggy boobies...hair on our chin......varicose veins.....lol









.....I certainly don't believe that being young-er necessarily is the only time ya have value.......each stage of life is worth celebrating.....I for one think I have way more contributions...experiences...and wisdom to offer now in my 50's  than I ever had in my 20's..30's..even 40's....





No comments: