Sunday, August 23, 2015

.....re-balancing act

...is re-balance a word?.......if it's no..no worries.....I am using it anyways......re-balance......kinda like re-adjusting....like when ya have to readjust your boobies so your boobies look perkier.....come on ladies we are all guilty of that.....lol  ...so re-balance if like adjusting your way of thinking and or behaving......so you are in line w/ who you aspire to be....if you even know..lol





....seems us gals get older we experience lack of self motivation....and self acceptance...sometimes I find it hard to find any positive qualities..physical or not......I look in the mirror and don't recognize the face looking back at me...I see an unfamiliar face.....I will admit...its the face of an old chick I wanna re-discover...get to know.....all over again....actually maybe for the very first time....

......its time for all of us old gals to celebrate our unique wisdom & beauty.....love & strength that we can embrace....tape into..own....on our inner journey to ourselves.....is there any better connection true connection than the connection with your whole self?!!! 



No comments: