Monday, November 2, 2015

....over the years I have make everything from curtains ...baby clothes...dance costumes...purses...etc..etc..etc.... in 2009 my cousin & I went together on a table at a local craft fair...we had two weeks...yes two weeks to get our stuff together....in two weeks I make 20 purses.....
My side of our table


 ...all the bags I made that first time were more sweetsie - cutie....not my style at all but they sold.....they sold like crazy....I think I only brought 3 or 4 home.....I was thrilled.....here are some of the bags I made...
Green Apple

Cherries & Cows
.... that fall we did it again.....this time we each had our own table & my bags did great......this time I worked w/ fall colors which I enjoy so much more & I named each one of my bags after an important woman in my life.....here are a few
Connie

Jenni

Tammy

Dorothy

Helen

...it was so much fun & I was so excited that gals liked & bought my bags!  But I decided I had enough..life got busy & I hung up my putrse making....at least for awhile....

....a few years later another friend & I decided to share a table at that same craft show...but this time I didn't do purses...I did junk......




.....I added bits & do dads together & created junk.  I loved it & yes it sold...

...I stepped away from my sewing..crafting etc for a couple of years...life just gets crazy at times.....it wasn't till I make curtains for my daughters dorm room that I realized I missed being creative.....wait till you see whats next!

No comments: