Thursday, December 3, 2015

...the joke was on us....


….My daughter turned 19 last week…..this would have been her 1st BD away from us ever…so we decided to surprise her at college the morning of her BD.   We bought her a bunch of  balloons …a huge chocolate chip cookie w/ frosting  & a candy bar birthday poster (I made it)….and her BD gifts…….I called her the night before….told her I would call her bright & early the next day to wish her a happy birthday……

 


…the next morning we got up at o dark early & drove the 2hrs to her college….as we hit the city limits I called her…thinking she was asleep in her dorm room…my plan was to talk to her on the phone till we were parked by her dorm window then tell her to look out the window where were would be standing  - surprise!

 

..one problem…when I called her she was not still in bed in her dorm room as I planned on her being…she was out & about with her friends….lol   Too funny!  The joke was on us….lol 

No comments: