Thursday, December 3, 2015

..overwhelmed ????


 

..HELL YES!!  …meaning you have way to many things on your place…..that crazy feeling that you will never get it all accomplished….I know that feel oh to well…..it’s really some funny shit….I am all about simplifying my life but yet I just keep piling it on…..why do I do this to myself I ask you…..what the hell?  How can I ever have the simple life I say I want when I am the one who complicates it by my own personal expectations of myself…..talk about a crazy woman….that would be ME!

 

….let me just tell you…..in my little pea brain this is a list of things I think I NEED to accomplish...like yesterday……

1.       Unclutter & organized my sewing/craft room – sure would be nice to get creative….IF I EVER GET THR ROOM ORGANIZED

2.      Unclutter the basement – I cleared out the crawl space & gave my son a ton of xmas decorations….by clearing out the crawl space I meant taking all the crap out & moving it to the other side of the basement….now I need to go through each & every box & either donate….trash or sell all that junk….btw there are about 25 bins full of stuff waiting on me…talk about being overwhelmed!

3.      Dig all my xmas décor out & at least put some of it up for the holidays….while I have it all out – reorganize it & get rid of what I don’t want anymore….

4.     I was thinking I need to re-do my booth at the antique mall…I just feel like I need to decorate it for the holdays….but then I think..why bother….so I am torn on what to day….

5.      Christmas cookies….OMG….I hadn’t planned on making any..but my kids want them…..can’t disappoint the kids….need to bake cookies…..

…ok now that you know what expectations I have placed on myself…..I am sure you have come to the conclusion that I am in fact a crazy women….who lacks the “it will get done when it gets done” mindset…..lol

 

…my hubby says I do this to myself…which between you & me…I kinda agree…..I cannot imagine what life would be like if it were simple & organized……maybe someday…..sure hope it is SOONER than later..lol

 

…so I have come up with a little plan……

1.       Take a look at all the things I have…or want to have done…..rank them in order of importance….if there is something on my list that is time sensitive or urgent….top of the list it goes…

2.      Start w/ #1 on my list – set aside a little chunk of time each day to complete the task….

3.      Do my best to complete the list…if not…at the end of the day give myself permission to say its ok….and F&%$ IT!  It will be there tomorrow….lol

.....I will let you know how this plays out…

No comments: